[Dailydrool] World according to Jake

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 22:54:10 PDT 2011

Hi my mom has been a long time drooler but I'm new to her house. My name is Jake
and I'm 8. I have been in my new home for 1 week now and it has been a heck of a
week. My new mom had been over to Auntie Alexa's house (a lot)where I was living
after benign spurn from the clink. She kept telling me get my rest because my
life was going to change.Wow has it every, it started off with riding in the car
for every something called running errands. We stopped at a new Aunties house
her name Joni and met new friends Fred, Earl, Bob, Stuart and Mama Wennie. Then
we went to a park and walked and walked and walked I have a new sister Tallulah
and she came to she doesn't walk as fast as I do. Then we went back to
Auntie Alexa's were T and I hung out while mom and Auntie A. took a couple
basset friends to the vet man. I had to take a nap before I went to bed I was so
tired. The next two days mom promised they would be normal. So I tried to sleep
in but mom made me get up potty out eat and then get in the car were T and I
were chauffeured to Auntie Joni's. Mom said be good while she worked to make
cookie money. Then after lots of naps more food more naps she came back and said
lets go home. Really, that's normal, mom says its normal for us I think I could
get use to it. At home I have my own couch and I get to sleep on the bed, Theres
a nice white bowl in it own room to drink out of, cuddles with me when she get
home and kisses me on my head.
This weekend Mom and my 2 Aunties loaded up moms BUV with stuff and put me, Earl
and Henry in the back and we were off to Oregon for my first basset event with a
new mom. What a great time, I got to meet another Auntie and I played in her
back yard. We went Woodburn
and played at the Basset Olympics in the Rain. The rain didn't damper my spirit.
I barked out of joy, ran a mean obstacle course and wore my first costume.
This is going to be a great life. I can see there are many more adventures
ahead.
Drool and snooter kisses to all
Jake

Mom here Jake is a blessing sent to me from Gus and Wally. He has this easy
layed back social personality like Gus but this playful silly side like Wally. I
need a boy like Jake to help me heal from loosing both boys so close together.
Patty Crawford

Gus ATB http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936
Wally ATB http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1175866