[Dailydrool] 3 are gone

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 20:56:57 PDT 2011

Dawn Towne and her friends Tanya and Justin came to pick out their puppies Monday.After a 6 hour drive to my house from NY we tried stacking 8 uncooperative 10 week old basset puppies so they could take the best 3 back with them. After a few hours of touching ,feeling,poking and prodding Dawn picked her puppy ,a lovely black male with a white collar,a dark 2 plane head w/rust markings.She picked for the Judge in Kansas,a girl that will do the breed justice ,white blaze on her head,black saddle w/ tan markings.Finally ,Tanya and Justin went home with my pick male(Dawn thinks she has the pick male:)))) this guy is going to give Dawn a run for her money.This boy has a head to die for, beautiful long ears,tan w/wonderful expression,look in his eyes there is an old soul in there,blk saddle,and white markings,moves like the wind. Which leaves me 3 boys and one girl.One boy will go home Saturday with a Drooler who lost one of her boys in March.I'm keeping the black girl,I'm toying with a name .I wanted to name them after Transformers but no one really got on board with that. I like,Devastator,Blackout,Rampage,Inferno,Jolt,Star Scream,Megatron.So I'm toying with "Brownstone's Lotus Water Dragon." Doesn't sound much like a girls name but she is one tough little cookie beats up her brothers all the time. Oh ,and the boy Tanya took home, his name is, "Brownstone's Vlasic Von Skauton,"and" Vlad "will be his call name.Their little girl wanted to name him the long name but call him "Mister Pickles."Ahhhh No.