[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 19:01:39 PDT 2011

Momma here--way behind as usual, the hound supporting job in the summer is just brutal--and the heat, well to say it is hot--oh my gosh, even Brudder Elwood is on the down low--hmmm--perhaps the heat is a blessing---LOL!!!

We send drool to all in need and sincere condolences to those that have lost a furbud-I am hoping that Elder Clara will put a paddalock on those gates at the bridge. She has went missing again, so perhaps there is a pawtie happening we dont know about.

Melissa we welcome Henry, he is one lucky hound. We are also very glad to here that those envelopes with money are arriving. I hope you know that the Drool means so much to all of us and again, Thank You for keeping us up and running.

Welcome to the new folks--you will learn a ton and have fun at the same time.

Drool to all in need, everyone stay cool!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake