[Dailydrool] new problem for an old gal.

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:11:11 PDT 2011

My Sally Belle  is a senior gal and does very well.  She is on no meds and
gets along just fine.  But we have an issue that has come up the last 6
months or so and is getting more often.  On Thusdays we usually go to the
beach house and come back on Sun.  Door to door is a 2 hr trip and the roads
and smooth.   Sally either on the way there or the return trip pants and
drools and if she sits on my lap it still happens but she seems to be
better.  I am wondering of anyone has had this problem and what you have
done about it.  It was just an occasional thing for months now it seems like
every other trip.  I am puzzled.  She is afraid of thunderstorms and
fireworks and seems to be getting worse with that as she ages but this trip
thing has me stumped any thoughts or ideas??

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle and Gordy