[Dailydrool] We Be Sex

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:29:40 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel. We Be Sex today! Me an Llewis. Sex yeers ago taday MomPerson an
Auntie McBeth welcomed we inna wurld, sittin on da floor at da reel hawse.
MomPerson she so funny she say dat iffn Llewis no stop whineing in da mornin
dis be he lass birfday! Ha ha we nose she kiddin eben tho she say it at 4
dis mornin when it tuk her till 2 two fall aslip.
Fur our birfday we gets to pick out which hartwurm pill we gets: da won in
da rite han or da won in da leff han.
Enyways it too hot to party. Mebbe t-----WHUT Llewis?? Dis about boff of we
so whut now?
Sex. Sex like affer Fife. Whut affer Fore.
No no no no no nuffin like dat no no. Sex yeers ole. It whut? No it cant be
dat. Won Too Tree Fore Fife Sex Steven Ate Niyun Ten.Dat RIGHT.
Ok den.
Whutchu meen dat my prezent frum youse. I borned firss. Yes I was. Yes I
was. Yes I MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmOUCH! Leggo my tail lewis you brat!
Come beke heeer
You be sorry

Love an stuff from Nigel an Llewis  (Conley sinning off for dem as dey
engaged in a liddel tussel.)

PS Uncle Cooper say Llewis the oldest by about 1 minute.