[Dailydrool] Bassetfest 2011

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Jul 21 16:47:15 PDT 2011

Just a reminder that Ohio Basset Rescue's Bassetfest 2011 is set for Saturday September 17. For some of you who may have attended last year the date has been moved from October to September in the hope that we could have better luck with the weather. Let's all keep our paws crossed for that.
The event is at the same beautiful place at before, The Companion Club Dog Park. Information about the days events as well as hotel info can be found on OBR's website or you can contact Eva DeVaughn directly. Thanks and hope to see you there!

Cathy
Momslave to Dozer, Grace, Foster Marley, Nathan ATB, Barry ATB and GSD Leah.