[Dailydrool] Vetman and Zero

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 06:09:37 PDT 2011

Ok lemme tell ya how this works.
When you go to work for a Vet there are a few things you learn right away.

1. sooner or later you WILL get bit.
2. 99.9%of the time it is your own, damn fault (I only got bitten when I let
my attention wander.)
3. You are going to get pooped on, peed on, and analed. I once had a dog
poop in my purse. Every Vet I know has had at least once a FACEFUL of anals.
4. Everyone except the receptionists has a change of clothes in the car.
5. You become on intimate terms with bleach.
6. You NEVER yell loud enough to be heard up front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. You NEVER tell a client their dog was bad. The dog may have been "frisky"
or "Full of beans" but it never was a bad dog.
8. You NEVER take a stinky dog back to a client. You tell the client it will
be a few minutes as there was a bit of an "accident" and you clean the dog
up.
9. If you have to tell the client anything even hinting that the dog should
be sedated, muzzled and hog-tied BEFORE you leave the house next time, you
laugh.
10. There are no bad dogs, there are only "unfortunate experiences".

When you go to work for a Vet, getting slimed-- REALLY slimed-- is in the
contract. So is getting bitten.

MomPerson who has the  scars to prove that cats are worse than dogs.