[Dailydrool] Jr. does it again

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 08:29:06 PDT 2011

When I read recently about the OBR fest in Sept., I remembered being told how Jr. had so much fun in that pond as a pup, and since it is so very obvious he loves to swim, I am going to have to suck it up and bring him there. (10 hours each way).  I am making my reservations soon, getting an EZ pass, and I am getting so very psyched about bringing him there.  Of course, I will have to leave the day before and return home the day after, so this is a very big step for me.  Three days away, unheard of, but for that boy and his pond, I must do it.  Oh how he has me wrapped around his giant paws, and he may well  be a contender in the big foot contest.  I hope to meet a lot of droolers, and Mom is not scheduled to come home until Oct., so she will be OK.  I will miss my other guys so much, but that Jr. says he MUST go.  Our beach has red tide, e coli, algae so swimming has been postponed here.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd