[Dailydrool] Jr. does it again

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Mon Jul 25 12:49:01 PDT 2011

Jackie,

 So happy to hear that you will be bringing Pierre Jr. to the Bassetfest in Ohio this year!  Yes, I do recall hearing about the "basset pup" swimming in the pond at the park  I was so busy that day I didn't get an opportunity to see it for mself so I am pleased. Don't see too many bassets swimming or even getting into the water. None of mine even want to get their feet wet. Eva has the hotel info posted on the OBR website but if you need any additional info about the area please let me know as I am familiar with that side of town.  Can't wait to see his get up for the costume contest.

Cathy
momslave to Dozer, Grace, foster Marley, GSD Leah, Nathan ATB, Barry ATB