[Dailydrool] ALERT ALERT**** SKWIRL ATTACK

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Sun Jul 24 13:38:45 PDT 2011

dIS BE  Winston and saDie repawtn n.  We B under attack frum da skwirls.  dey tried to disable the mom's  basset mobile .  Da mom gotted in da car and it say --no gas---  butted her filled da tank da night befor.  her new her had gas.  da almost dad tuk it to da shop and the shop saidy  sumptin been chewing on da wires.   da shop people say it be SKWIRLS dat did dis.   but we gitted dem gud... yes we did .  we gotted 2 yep two of them dis week, but dey didnt survive.  we on da luk out now for them.  iffen we need backup we call.
winStoN and Sadie   ASTT KY Team