[Dailydrool] Woofle or not

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 15:57:17 PDT 2011

Some lovely Droolers are getting a Woofle together to help Western Missouri Basset Rescue so we can pay to get Busters leg fixed. He is a dog we got with a bad leg May25th of this year. We had to get his bad eyes fixed and get him over staph infection and then get a consult for his leg surgery but now he is set up to get it done soon. In fact his surgery may be before the Woofle is coompletely set up so if anyone would like to help us with the downpayment for his surgery please donate through Pay Pal on our website at http://wmbri.org