[Dailydrool] . If you have to tell the client anything even hinting that the dog should be sedatedut not a bad dog and growling at a baby

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 24 16:22:30 PDT 2011

Well Miss Becky's vet not only suggested it but insisted on it for xrays and
when she got the awful growth off her ear she was sedated and frozen cuz
she was old. And three of us holding her just in case.
Re the dog and baby - Somehow dog has to understand and is probably ticked
off
at being replaced so he thinks. Wise to separate them tho.
I don't know.

However over the years   a son who I raised cain about cuz he said a
dog bit him.  Well many many years later I found out he was teasing the
dog.
I found out so many things  I had to leave province - one reason.
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB