[Dailydrool] Holy anal sacs Batman

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:57:14 PDT 2011

Well, I've been through a first. Neither Cleo nor my old Pongo ever needed
their anal glands expressed, but last week, I found Mugsy dragging his butt
around on the rug and outside so I took him to the vet on Saturday & they
said his were really full. I was sitting in the full waiting room and I hear
this "Arrooooo, yih-yih-yihhhhhh. I knew instantly it was Mugsy and the
people sitting next to me looked at me and said, Ohhhh, anal glands? Poor
boy! But they said he should definitely feel better now. Then later in the
day, I took Miss Cleo in for her annual shots and physical. Her anal glands
needed to be expressed too. They weren't bad but definitely had some gunk in
them.

Now here's something that puzzles me & I wanted to see if anyone else has
had an issue with this. Even after having his anal glads expresses, I still
saw Mugsy scooting his butt this weekend, AND I caught him as he peed some
on the carpet (I thought Quincy was the one doing it). Any ideas what else
this might be?

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."