[Dailydrool] doggie sitter dilema

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Mon Jul 25 12:39:04 PDT 2011

Wracking my brain trying to figure out a dog sitter solution for August 7,
our son’s wedding day.  We left the hounds at doggie daycare/boarding when
we took a three day vacation back in June.  This is a place that they are at
routinely, only they had never been left overnight before.  Ended up with a
nice vet bill for Gabe and two meds for a week because he had worked himself
into such a state.  The girls were fine, but Gabe is mommy’s baby and
apparently didn’t take it well when he wasn’t picked up at the end of the
day.  We normally have a niece or someone come to the house when we are
going to be away for an extended period – in this case pretty much all day
and late into the night.  The problem is, everyone I know who would come to
the house, even if it was only to let them out a couple of times, will be at
the wedding and reception.  Hmmm . . .

May end up with no choice but boarding again for that day and night.

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz