[Dailydrool] Dog vs. Baby

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 11:31:03 PDT 2011

dog vs. baby, trust me on this  keep the dog and adopt the baby out  until
he is an adult !

Debbie, you are a special person and you are doing a great job with stories
 from the bridge,  you just have a special gift my friend to make people
smile and feel better

to the drooler who was having more test on her Basset,  my Maggie wags  was
scratching terribly and had crusty lesions all over her, turned out she had
 a staph infection  two weeks of Baytril did the trick and most of her hair
 has grown back.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie