[Dailydrool] kimberly&maggie

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Mon Jul 25 14:14:23 PDT 2011

i have to tell all of you that i love reading the DD everyday. sometimes i learn something or read something funny or sad. basset people are really a special kind of people. my maggie isn't feeling well this afternoon. i had to go over to the new house to do work and i left her with my son(19). he's been known to give her things she's not supposed to have or not pay attention while she's doing something she shouldn't. she's piddling in the house every few minutes, she keeps barking at my husband to take her out but she goes out and doesn't do anything. she's wandering around and i can tell she's not herself. i'm not sure if this is because i was away all day or did my son give her something , although he said he didn't. i just know she doesn't feel good and i feel bad because i don't know what to do to make her feel better. i love my baby. i'm worried about her.  kimberly & maggie