[Dailydrool] kimberly&maggie

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Tue Jul 26 14:02:37 PDT 2011

i would like to thank you all for your concern and support for my maggie. you are so wonderful. i took maggie to the vet first thing this morning with a urine sample. that's a whole story in itself !!!!!!  we get there and of course she doesn't act sick. but she did gain 4 pounds . she's now 54 lbs. the dr. looked her over and said it might be a bladder stone and she would need an x-ray. the x-ray showed no stone thank goodness but it did show that she has very bad arthritis in the last couple vertebrae. so the doctor gave her some pain/anti inflammatory medicine and some antibiotics. the results of the urine test will be back tomorrow and we'll know if she needs something more.  the baby won't take pills so i have to grind them up and add liquid and get it in a syringe and pop it in her mouth. she had her first doses as soon as we got home. she is already acting like she feels better. she's laying in her bed eating her bone. my baby is safe. i am relieved. kimberly & maggie