[Dailydrool] another gone and three left

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 15:36:13 PDT 2011

One more puppy has gone home .This past weekend Fred and I drove 1/2 way to Buffalo NY to meet Rachelleann DeCourcey and hand over boy#3 to her. She is a Drooler who's  dogs ,I think , were pretty well known on the drool. ParkerWade, and Elliswade. This past early spring Rachelleann had lost Parkerwade to cancer,she and Ellis both had a hard time losing Parker so when she saw I had puppies she called me.She waited a long time for her boy but," Logan"is now keeping her ,her mother and Ellis company.Things seem to be going well so far. Rachelleann is a special lady,she felt she was ready for a puppy this time and I don't think "Logan" could have a better home. One boy may be heading to Texas.This person had tried to contact me through another basset site I am on,I noticed it said I had three messages(I never pay attention to that little window) so I looked to see what was there. The message was from Feb.(now mid July)when this guy lost his 13 year old to cancer,he saw I was hoping for a litter.I wrote and told him how sorry I was I  had not answered his message and told him what puppies were left but figuring he had already found one. He hadn't so he is possibly coming to meet a friend to pick up his puppy.Then there will be three,one girl and one boy still available and my girl.I miss them all .