[Dailydrool] Trolling for dogsitters

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 17:47:14 PDT 2011

Hi Alicia,
  I'd recommend an "in-home" dogsitter.
  I do not know where you live, but there are often bonded and insured dogsitters registered with Petsitters International. We found a wonderful in-home petsitter from a business card posted at our vet's.
  But usually I have found dogsitters simply by going to our vet's front desk and asking if any of the vet techs. or assistants who work there would like to earn some extra money sitting for the hounds in our home. I have always found a wonderful young person, vouched for by the vet's office, who jumps at the chance. I'd recommend this technique. Val