[Dailydrool] Probert, BABES Pugilist ATB

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 06:42:46 PDT 2011

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!
Sad news from OEBE Chicagoland Regional HQ. My big boxer brother, Probert, a dog
of legend as both a fashionista gentledog and a boxer extrordinare has left us
for the Bridge. Probie was here when I got here 11 years ago- he is mom's last
pre-hound invasion dog.... and he was a wonderful brother and a great figure in
the old DD days.... he was a BABES in a house of OEBEs and never hesitated to
put us in line when we acted up.

Mom is very sad, but relieved that he helped her know it was time for the
ultimate decision. He fought valiantly with megaesophagus and all the
complications that brings for an old guy for almost three years.... but now he
is at the Bridge, I'm sure he will visit the basset section often, wearing a
green feather boa and his jelly shoes and bringing a silent but deadly boxer
punch when it is needed to maintain order. Mommy told him that he needs to go to
the "big dogs who were loved" section to find our big sister Kodi and they can
play ball until we all get there to be with them.

Saloot my big brother - I will miss you.

WWB

(I love you my joyful clown - and I will miss you always... mommy)

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey OEBE Evil Enchantress, Abby the
not-so-baby bassetdor and the two leggers, Heather, Sean, CT and Josiebean who
are all missing Probert's beautiful shining light