[Dailydrool] A FEW GENTLEMAN & A LADY.. HHBR'S PAMPERED CHEF FOR PAMPERED HOUNDS FUNDRAISER!!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 26 07:54:37 PDT 2011

PLEASE SHARE THIS EMAIL & WEBSITE LINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY,
CO-WORKERS, NEIGHBORS!!
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/Pampered-Chef-Fundraiser.html

Welcome to HHBR’s first ever Pampered Chef Fundraiser

We've had a few special needs hounds & a couple of those being seniors come
through our homes in the past few months & due to their medical needs we are
running low on funds! These funds are vital for us to continue
pulling/rescuing hounds & without them we cannot offer our help to homeless
hounds, even the young healthy ones.  And continuing to offer our existing
hounds the monthly HW/Flea/Tick medications & general medications they need
to stay healthy!
See their stories by visiting
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/Pampered-Chef-Fundraiser.html

HOW TO ORDER
It's easy....click on the Chef's Hat below to be directed to HHBR's Pampered
Chef ordering site!  Once there browse all the merchandise by clicking on
the categories to the left hand sidebar.  Add items to your cart & when
you're done just check out!  All orders placed online will be shipping
directly to your home but don't worry HHBR will get the credit for your
purchase!
Who doesn't LOVE some great cooking items that will be around for years &
getting to help a great rescue organization!

If you would like to have a catalog sent directly to you via snail mail
please email Kristen at minirottie at cox.net  & she'll be happy to get one
sent right out to you!
BONUS
WITH A PURCHASE OF $60 OR MORE YOU CAN GET PAMPERED CHEFS NEW COLLAPSIBLE
SERVING BOWL FOR FREE!!

OUR GOAL
Thanks to our wonderful Pampered Chef Consultant Kristen Clark if HHBR can
get $1,000 or more in sales Kristen will donate 40% of her commission on top
of the Pampered Chef commission of 15% of all sales!
Also if you would like to host your own Pampered Chef show & purchase from
this fundraiser HHBR will get an additional $3 (every little bit helps!)

BUT WE NEED TO HURRY!!
We can only keep this generous offer open until August 8th!
PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL!!
The Hounds & Crew of HHBR Thank you in advance for your continued generous
support!