[Dailydrool] Today's calendar hound

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 08:19:14 PDT 2011

Today is Speedy's calendar day, which means tomorrow will be his 4th gotchya day.  It is hard to believe that he has been with us four years. It seems to us that he has always been part of the family.

Speedy's picture was taken during the DH and my engagement shoot a few years back. Dogs were only allowed on leash in Laguna Beach but he had always been such a good boy about sticking to us we let him off leash and off he went like a mad dog spriniting across the shore. It was like if he knew that he wasnt allowed to be off leash. He hasn't done a sprinit like that at the doggie beach  so I assume he knew we would get kicked out when he took off.

HAPPY CALENDAR DAY SPEEDY!!!