[Dailydrool] Victoria MomPerson Attempts to Train

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:40:58 PDT 2011

The sewer backed up here at the rental house, flooding the front yard and
sidewalk with,...ahhhhh VNS (Very Nasty Stuff.) So it being a public health
problem and all, the landlord made arrangements to have it fixed asap. So
there are 2 young men here now with some snazzy equipment ( a camera on a
rod) and they are trying to figure out where the pipe goes (and smoking lots
of cigarettes while they stand at the truck laughing)
Of course the hounds are HYSTERICAL, these men two feet from the front
window.
First I just crated everyone which shut them right up. Nigel is the worst
because he is the most fearful. I let Conley out because he can sometimes
watch without barking. And Cooper. And then I thought well that's not right.
So I let Nigel and Llewis out and Nigel instantly began screaming. I started
to just frog march him back to his crate AND THEN FROM NOWHERE CAME THE
VOICE:
WHAT WOULD VICTORIA STILLWELL DO????

Well not punish him for barking probably, but reward him for NOT barking.
So I cut up some cheese.
And I let Nigel on the couch and he began screaming and I told him to STOP
and he paused and I stuffed cheese in his mouth.
So that's the plan.
So far I cannot breathe without four dogs rushing to me to see if I am going
to give them cheese.
But it is very quiet.....so far.....
Why do I am being trained?

MomPerson to Nigel (sssshhhhh) Llewis (ssshhhh) Conley(I almost never
scream) and Cooper (WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY YARD GET OUT OF MY YARD YOURE
TOO CLOSE TO THE WINDOWGET AWAYAWAY oh eat the cheese yourself GET AWAY FROM
MY WINDOW)