[Dailydrool] Dream Drawing 2011

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:13:10 PDT 2011

Our friends at Guardian Angel Basset Rescue in Illinois are having their
annual Corvette Raffle and are once again sharing the proceeds with Western
Missouri Basset Rescue (WMBRI)! This year's price is a Millennium Yellow
2000 Corvette Roadster. Tickets may be purchased at the WMBRI website at
www.wmbri.org. Just click on the "Buy your tickets here" red circle to be
taken to a secure site where you can purchase tickets. Ticket prices are: 1
- $10, 3 - $25, 10 - $50, 25 - $100, 100 - $300, 200 - $500. Additional
details about the Corvette and the drawing (and photos) can also be found on
the website.

We currently have a beautiful 4-year-old boy name Buster, whose family just
threw him away. WMBRI was able to pay for his entropian eye surgery, but
this gorgeous boy needs orthopedic surgery to correct the bones in his front
leg. When he was rescued, he was in a lot of pain and could barely walk.
Anything you can do to help would be very appreciated as the cost of the
surgery, even with the discount, is still $2,000. Please help us help the
Hounds! Thank you!
--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."