[Dailydrool] Only on Toosedey---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 19:00:59 PDT 2011

Momma here--first and formost drool to all in need, please know I am here reading, this week has been a bear---and in my opinion, Toosedey should disappear off the calendar. This is one day that for me is more than a challenge and today was no different.
As Brudder Elwood said, we gave the dogs a bath-a good scrubbing of summer sun and dirt that needed to leave. Well, the next day, I came in off the road and Sister Daisy was laying on the floor, 4 paws in the air--I looked--looked again, went over and got on my hands and knees, as here on the end of her breastbone was a huge lump. Like half of a golf ball--I searched her belly, and another lump by a nipple---I looked for a bite mark, seen nothing, but by this time I am about coming unraveled--I made her a vet appt with her favorite Doc for today-I wanted hubby to also help me look for any bite mark when he comes home from work, see if by chance they somehow went away--.  We both knew these lumps were not there when she got a bath, Sister Daisy is my lumpy girl, she has had so many cysts, Doc always tests them and says her lumps are part of Daisy--

This morning, Hubby woke me at 4:30am to tell me the lumps were still there, Daisy's appt for this afternoon.
I started my work day with a lady pounding her fists on the side and glass of the company car as I sat in it--yes--it is Tooseday--and she wasn't even mad at me, I was just in her air space shall we say--but the only thing I wanted to do was get done on the road and get home to Daisy. I finally do this and check her belly--another lump has come up. Now we are at three lumps.
Okay--we all know what I am thinking here--and after losing Elder Clara a few months ago------to say I am beyond is a understatement.
So the day rolls on, I get Daisy loaded and I heard the cell ringing just as I got her in the BUV---it was hubby so I called him back, he had decided to meet me at Doc's, and was calling to relate this-well as he is telling me where he was on the interstate, he pauses--I hear him say sh**. I said what is wrong?? He says State Trooper behind me with the lights on----yes it is still Tooseday--but to be honest, I could handle anything except a bad report on Daisy.
Doc laid on the floor with her, rubbed her, felt the lumps, listened to me moan, did a needle asperation of all three and came back with music to my ears---
1 fatty tumor, 2 more sebacious cysts---no surgery, leave her alone, take her home. That I did--Home to the Brudders that sniffed her until she had enough and finally pinned Jake to the wall, home to Brudder Elwoods cookin moochine that is still on the counter--and then there was those blue flipping lights and hubby---

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake