[Dailydrool] ALERT: missing bassets in VA

Damien/Carmen Kraus dkrausga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:34:02 PDT 2011

I hate to have to do this but I'm missing 2 of my bassets!  I'm in Stony
Creek, VA.  They escaped approximately 8 pm.  I was able to retrieve Ada
and Kelvin but couldn't find the others.  They were only out 5 minutes.

Curie and Gus

Specs:
Curie
tri color female
48 lbs
green collar with TX rabies tag, Dinwiddie County (VA) licensing tags,
Homeagain micro chip and tag

Gus
tri color male
65 lbs
blue collar with TX rabies tag, Dinwiddie County (VA) licensing tags,
Homeagain micro chip and tag
NEEDS THYROID MEDICATION

My Phone:
804-469-3107

Hubby and I are freaking out, it's too dark to keep looking.  Called in
the microchip lost dog info but still upset.

Cross fingers.

Carmen