[Dailydrool] Basset Angst

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:42:12 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel an I gotsta say I fink no Basset brudder shuld be wiffout a
brudder rite dere wif he.
I gots my Brudder an he a pain in da anals sometime but I hate it when he
not heer. And he screem when I not dere. We not seprated at birf. I meen
reely. We nebber bin apart an dis not a good fing MomPerson say an she say
it her fawlt. (Well SIRPRISE!!!)
aNYWAYS oops anways Mr. Cooper got Conley and Conley got we and we got
MomPerson an we nebber like habbin she gone but we gittin DadPerson to hep
we wif dis cuz whenever she go way an come home he bitch for about a week
bout whut horribel liddel munsters we be.
(He no nose da ropes, as dey say.)
So we get reel upsett when we borded or leff alone long time.
We howl.
We not eet. Well ok, so Conley eets. Llewis pix at he food. I sulk and Mr.
Cooper, he da champ, he not eatOR DRINK!!
sOanyways whoebber said one basset need a brudder or sister, dey rite on.
RITE on. You want we kin sent you Conley.

Nigel, Llewis and ......ah.....