[Dailydrool] Ella Louise

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:29:26 PDT 2011

I  just wanted to let everyone know how Ella Louise was doing.

Last night, the doctor who was doing the colonoscopy called to say Ella was doing well, but giving them all the "what for" about not feeding her.  He said everyone was in love with her and she had them all wrapped around her paw.  He said, "she has such a personality".  That's our girl

He called after her colonoscopy early this afternoon to say that everything came out clean as a whistle.  We were thrilled to hear that.   Then the surgeon called us right after her surgery to say that the mass looks like fatty tissue and should not be a problem, but there were going to check for cancer to be safe.  She did have to have 2 stitches, but was doing well and was in recovery.   She will have to wear a halo for a while to keep her from licking the area.

We cannot pick her up until tomorrow and it will be hard to keep Bob from just dropping me off at the hospital for my surgery and taking off to get Ella Louise.  He has promised to take me home first and then go to the hospital to pick up our girl.  He has to wait until the dr calls anyway.

I want to thank everyone for your prayers, drools and concern for our girl.

Our next big hurdle will be the surgery on her leg, but that will not be for another month.  She has a torn ACL.

We sends thanks to everyone and drools for all those who have their own sweet boy or girl.

Dee (Diane)