[Dailydrool] Da Rite Fing

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 16:29:36 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. I dooze summfin rite fur a change, why I ebbin suprise me self.
I tell youze liddels story.
Yesserday Momma in da food room a fixin sum lunch--we aint had no tooner all week by da way--but I was a sittin dere on da floor lookin all hansum and stuff, givin Momma da hairy eyeball youze see, and she give me nice bite of summfin whut I ebbin furgot whut it be.
Todey, she hab liddel chicken. No breadz, just da meets. Wif red stuff all ober it.
I sit rite dere on da floor just like I dooze yesserday, lookin gud, and wow--she gib me chicken.
Nowz you all thinking dis all gud, but let me tell da peepul dat she gib me liddel teeny tiney ittsy bitsy bout non exsistent morsel whut git lost in me lipperflap. So I be down dere flappin me gumz, smackin me big fine lipz, snortin and lookin all ober da pie hole fur da liddel bit whut is lost me me chopperz.
Momma seyz Brudder Elwood--hush that noise, why all the hounds will be out here wanting some-I still smackin away down dere--aint found it yet youze see--and Brudder Jake arribe on da scene. I smack some more--it must be in dere--I dont remember it a goin down da hole--Sister Daisy come on in and ebbry bodie is a lookin at me--I still smackin--Momma is now sayin Elwood for DOg's sake--do you really need to make all that noise and get everyone stirred up??
Now iffin I wernt a dog, I woulda said Momma iffin youze gib me bigger chunk dis nebber heppin. Meebe I tellz her anyway.

Da rite fing alweyz turn to da wrong fing fur da Brudder Elwood whut stiil be searchin round in dere--

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake