[Dailydrool] RE; Losing Back Leg Control

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 17:08:18 PDT 2011

Sarah, Elder Clara also had issues with going down in the rear-age, arthritis, all the rest had taken its toll. Elder Clara got up and moving with the help of prednisone--riding the mop comes with the prescription--but I also had wonderful success with the drug Adaquin. It is given in sub-q shots, the first month was the loading month, and then on to routine matience shots. We gave them here at home, and what a difference this made. We seen it work after the first shot. I remember she got up, walked across the floor and shot a look at me like what the heck is your problem!!!! I have recommended this to others with back leg issues and it has helped many. It is pricey---but she got up, walked and trotted. She also got SOD Boswellia, the stuff is great, and runs about 32.00 for 500.
These were things that helped Clara, and if you do a search on the Adaquin, there are many good informative sites out there.
Also, full agreement with Robert--x-rays and blood panels are a gift for the Doc's--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake