[Dailydrool] drool is coming

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:19:02 PDT 2011

*We haven't been posting much, but we were catching up a bit and want to
send comforting drool and our deepest sympathies to Brenda for Copper and
Christi for Sadie.  We are so sorry to hear of your loss.

We have missed a lot I am sure and hope you know the wishes are there, we
have just been overwhelmed this whole year so far with losses in our
family.  Hope to get back in the swing of things soon...we'll see.
Beth, Arf, and Vito

*
--
*Wanishi*  *Kishelemienk* -* thank you to He Who Created Us All*
*- Lenni Lenape language*

Help feed the animals
*http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*