[Dailydrool] maggie's UTI

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Jul 28 04:28:02 PDT 2011

good morning to all the beautiful bassets and their mommies and daddies. just wanted to let you know that maggie's vet called with the results of her urine test and said it is a very severe UTI. keep taking her meds and bring in another urine sample in 10 days because she may need 2 more weeks on the antibiotics. i can see the difference in her. she's feeling better. we brought her over to our new house yesterday while we were doing some work. she walked around smelling and investigating every nook and cranny. the windows are low enough where she can stand at the window with her paws on the sill and look outside. she loves that !!! we'll be in the new place by this weekend so hopefully she'll adjust ok.  we wish everyone a wonderful day.  kimberly & maggie