[Dailydrool] Mommy's home dance video

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 18:23:37 PDT 2011

OK, ok, so I called my husband when I left the office and he was waiting and he
managed to video tape the mommy's home dance.  I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QgNm_31DIc

P.S.  Please notice the relationship between my two pound puppies.  I got both
of these beautiful purebred dogs from the county dog pound .... 5 years apart.
 I hope you can see how wonderful my sweet Cyrus is to Snoopy after having had
us all to himself for over 5 years ... and what a good boy my gentle loving
Snoopy is after all he's been through .... he loves his big brother along with
the rest of his family.  Enjoy the video

clueless momPerson ... who loves her Snoopy and her Cyrus too