[Dailydrool] Truman Training Achievement

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:05:52 PDT 2011

It's been a slow day here at the coast.  I did manage an introductory
clicker training with Data the Digging Basset this afternoon.  It was quite
successful.  But the big surprise was that Truman, after watching Data
through the window as I trained Data with treats, sat back on his haunches
and balanced there when I said sit, just like a big Easter bunny.  I'm so
proud!  Never have I had a basset who would do a sit like that.

Back to the problem of training the devil dog Data now.

Janice

--
Janice Henry Colvin