[Dailydrool] Whut nex?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:51:59 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel. (Like youse not nose by now).
Da Momperson done took alla crate paddies out an puttem in da big whte
roundy soapie fing.
Yusta be we had more.
Since we come ta dis plasce whut MPerson calls "da rennal hawse" innsted ob
da "reel hawse" we onliest got we 1 (dat won) crate blankie eech.
MPerson say da ress all in sumplace callt Storache. She say dat her misteak
finking when dey say coupla weeks she thot that meen we be beke in da reel
hawse in a coupla weeks hahahahahahah joke on she!!
So we wurreit. Will we get we blankies beke before lunch?
Will da machine eet dem?
Will da machine splode cuz it too much wait?
We all foller her to da machine won too tree me Llewis an conley.
We verry worries.
We like drool for da blankies. Youse nose, juss in case.
An anodder fing we almoss outta doggie food an whut she do? She order
squids!! Youse nose, dem fings what gotta cups an strappies. Dat youse
ladies wear. An dey so spensive she say well too bad no doggie food dis week
for youse.
So send "she kiddin aint she?" drool for we, too, please.

Fank youse all.
Lub and healing drool to all whut needs em.

Nigel, Llewis and Conley sittin in da youtillittee room.