[Dailydrool] thanks for the great suggestions

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Jul 29 05:25:09 PDT 2011

I knew I would find a solution to my doggie sitting dilemma if I asked you
guys.  I kind of used a combination of the suggestions that I received and
have a licensed, bonded, insured pet sitter coming to the house Tuesday
night to meet us and the dogs.  Thanks again.

I did learn that my son (the groom) also plans on leaving his dog Samuel, a
two-year old Australian Shepherd, at our house that day as well for lack of
anything else to do with him.  The pet sitter ought to have a lot of fun!
Apparently Sam will be staying with us for the duration of the honeymoon as
well, along with Max the kitty.  I think I had better start eating my
Wheaties now – week after next is going to be a longgggg one.  Sam is a
great dog, and unlike what I am used to, he is very eager to please and do
everything you say.  Dealing with Sam is not like, as the DH likes to say
about our gang, “herding cats”.  However, this dog never gets tired, no
matter how much exercise he gets.  Should be fun!

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz