[Dailydrool] Finding lost things

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 09:24:16 PDT 2011

I wear contacts and evey now and again lose one of the buggers.One time weeks after having lost a contact near a chair I usually sit in and doing everything I can think of to find it, Vinny comes into the living room and is sniffing around lifts his head up and there on the end of his nose is my green contact lens. Another time it happened  but this time I didn't have a clue where it went since it could have landed on my clothes or shoes and been drug anywhere.  My husband says let Vinny in see if he can find it again.Vinny comes in , sniffing in the hallway, brings his head up, there is my contact on the end of his nose.Vinny the wonder dog.