[Dailydrool] Pilling

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:59:55 PDT 2011

We just got Ella home Thursday from surgery and she has three pills to take twice a day.  We tried it all, peanut butter, bread, in the food, down the throat.  Then a neighbor called see how Ella and I both were doing after surgery.  She has  a beagle that needs pills all the time.  She brought me down a bag of PILL POCKETS.  They are made by the company that does GREENIES.  They are little treats that are soft and have a hole or pocket.  You put the pill in this and squeeze it shut.  It is absoluterly perfect!!!!  Ella has no idea she is taking pills and since she barely chooses treats, we are both happy!

I remember when Abigail was sick, I would buy braunsweiger.

Ella is doing very well.  She is starting to forgive us for taking her to surgery.  We are now sleeping on a box spring and mattress to keep her from hurting herself and then later when she has the surgery on her ACL this will keep her from jumping down and hurt herself.  What we slaves do for our hounds.  But she is worth it!

Thank you to everyone for sending healing drools for our girl.

Hugs

Diane Bob and Ella Louise