[Dailydrool] HQ ASTT RePawt

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 15:34:23 PDT 2011

Director Ruger woofing in from ASTT HQ.
It is so hot here in the Florida Panhandle that the squirrelistans have went underground and seem to only be venturing out for night missions to deploy the itchycyide chemicals into the ASTT Compound.  But thanks to Dr. Brightman our wonderful vetman for putting us on zytrec, doubling up ourTheracoat and the momma for being vigilant with the DECON procedures everytime that Colt & I go out to pee, pooh and/or patrol, we have been very successful in preventing the nasty itchies and belly breakouts.  I encourage all of the DD houndies to get your slaves to do the same for you if you are expriencing the Itchycyide Chemical Attacks from the squirrelistans.

As for every basset needing a brother...I agree! Colt and I have never been seperated either...we came howling out of the birth canal together!  Momma Hound wasn't to happy with that but hey...Colt and I are siameese twins...with a virtual connection to each other.  What Colt?  Oh yeah we seperated for about 30-60 nickzillion minutes one time whe the vetman took our family jewels!  Bad Dr. B!!!  He never gave those back to us either! Anyhowl They put us back together as soon as we wakey from all the sleepie bye gas. But that the only time we be seperated!!!

Drool to all the sick or injuried hounds or humans out there in Drool Land.

Director Of ASTT  woofing out...
Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...