[Dailydrool] Buster update

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 06:18:56 PDT 2011

I just wanted to let everyone know we are halfway to getting Busters surgery. Since all we needed was half down, we will have no problem paying MU the down payment for his surgery that is scheduled for August the ninth. Thank you everyone and be sure we will keep you updated on his progress!
Buster is such a gentle giant he is a taller boy that is a slim 74lbs. He has many issues we think he might have been teased and even somewhat tortured by the boys in the family where he came from. He is afraid of spray cans, my husband had a catch in his recliner and when he got the WD40 can to spray the mechanics Buster freaked out and ran and hid under bushes in the back yard. I had to bribe him with a walk and treats to get him back in out of the heat. And when we lift our hands to pet him he ducks. So we are being very careful not to scare him he is slowly coming around but he will need work on learning how not to be afraid that he will be hurt by the ones he loves. Thank you all for donating and we will keep you informed!