[Dailydrool] SP signup deadline is Monday

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jul 30 11:12:45 PDT 2011

Last year was the first time I signed up for Secret Pawtner, I did the mini
list, and it was an absolute hoot, I had a ball!!  Buying and getting the
gifts is nice, but the best part is reading all the clues and writing clues
and watching everyone frantically trying to guess who their Pawtner is.

I am definitely signing up again, and if you are thinking about it at all I
would definitely encourage you to sign up, you will really have fun.  Oh and
sign up to do clues, it is a whole lot easier to do clues than you think it
will be.  I'm not an imaginative person and reading the clues others sent
helped me come up with mine.  WOOOOHOOOO SECRET PAWTNER HERE WE COME!!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net

  _____