[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 30 17:07:34 PDT 2011

Hi all Snoopy here,

Thanks to all of you who have written to momPerson to comment on my singing and
dancing debut on the internet.  Just a normal day at our house.

Cyrus bit me.  He DID, he really DID.  Yesterday the people had bone in new
yorks for dinner and momPerson gave Cyrus and I each a bone to eat.  Well, they
were eating at the table on the patio and we were eating our bones on the grass
and I lost (finished?) mine and Cyrus left his to go ask for another at the
table where he was promptly sent away .... but I had found (stolen?) my??? bone
and Cyrus couldn't find the one he had left mysteriously enough so he was a bit
preturbed with me.  Well, later on a glass got dropped on the patio and we got
sent inside and the dog door got shut and dadPerson was trying to go back
outside to clean up the glass and Cyrus and I were both trying to get past him
to get at OUR bone and a scuffle ensued and I snarled at Cyrus and he snarled
back and I snapped at Cyrus and he snapped back and we were told to knock it off
...... but I was BLEEDING .... well .... at least there was a pink spot on my
snooter ....  really ... there was .... I had a scratch on my snooter and almost
half a drop of blood came out and I SWEAR Cyrus did it!!!  He denies everything
of course but momPerson made him stand out in the man cave and then come in and
say sorry and I got hyrdogen peroxide and ice and to sit in momPerson's lap and
cuddle and loved on and Cyrus got a lecture.

Cyrus claims I scratched my snooter somewhere just because there's no puncture
or teeth marks.  He also states that I snarled first and snapped first.  He also
commented that there's no more scratch today so it doesn't seem totally vicious.

And so I curled up with him and put my head in the middle of his back and we
took a nap to think it over.  DadPerson says no more steak bones for us.  It's
Cyrus fault.

more later from Snoopy

PS

momPerson here .... Cyrus and Snoopy are curled up together on a rug in the
kitchen supervising Natalie baking cookies.  I still don't know what happened
yesterday ... or why ... maybe I never will.  Hopefully alls well that ends
well.