[Dailydrool] new items listed in BAsset Figurines HB

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 20:41:08 PDT 2011

one has a thermometer in his/her mouth!! too cute.   we have a few items
now listed ......enjoy....and thankyou for looking and remember.....
the holidays are around the corner ....... truly.....time goes by so so
fast and up here in Mt. summer is so short and sweet.
kathleen, our webmaster, creates all the pictures, and posts for the
Hounds Bay and has been doing it now for years.   Would anyone consider
taking over placing items on HB for us?    she might be considering
retirement in this department.   Without Kath doing our website, we
would not be on the internet at all....    and that would be
.....well..........   we are so very grateful to her and tell her often.

thankyou for looking at our fundraising items on hounds bay.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager