[Dailydrool] Basset People are the BEST

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 31 12:53:25 PDT 2011

I have met literally thousands of you over the past 14 years I've been involved
with rescue and I must say I have never met nicer people.  I am in the process
of leaving my life behind (not-so-happy marriage) and moving back to Texas where
I got a job.  Movers are coming this week and I've been packing like crazy.
When a certain Drooler in St. Louis--who used to transport for me all the time
when I lived in Missouri and worked with Mid America Basset Rescue--heard I
would be attempting to travel to Texas with 4 kids, 2 cats, 2 fish and 3
bassets, he offered to lighten my load.  So Dennis Tuchalski drove down from St.
Louis last night, picked up Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie and headed to San
Antonio.  They are being dropped off at a kennel so I can pick them up when I
arrive in town later this week.

I have never had any of my other friends ever offer to something of this
nature.  Menzie Campbell is putting us all up for a night (meal included!) so we
don't have the expense of a hotel room.  Kelly Jane Wilson in Nashville offered
to forever foster Grandma. I am so blessed and honored to be friends with all of
you!

Susan and the soon-to-be Texas Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie