[Dailydrool] Dancing bassets

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 31 17:42:12 PDT 2011

The brother only dance for me when I have been gone at least 24 hours.  But the big dance is for Daddy when he comes home from a training trip or deployment. Ruger spins, whines, and bounces around.  Colt does all of that plus barks and Basset 500 around the house, bouncing off the couch and doing tight turn-arounds on the living room area rug.  I need to video it the next time the DH returns from a trip.

My Storm ATB used to dance for carrot and lettuce veins.  He would bounce up and down on front paws and bounce side to side on back paws all the time barking in a reverse bark.  (barking on inhalation instead of exhalation)

Silly hounds!  They are the clowns of the dog world.

Sent from my iPod