[Dailydrool] Droopy Basset Rescue Store, Thundershirts

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 19:15:10 PDT 2011

Just an FYI Droopy Basset Rescue has a store that will send out gifts for the Secret Pawtner. We have a large selection of made to order embroided clothing line. We also have some new stuff that is being added to the website. If there is an item of clothing you are interested in please let me know and I will try and get it for you. Also any embroided item came be monogramed for a few dollars more. Also we are now carrying Thundershirts.

Nancy, Maggie. Bailey and Mabel

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎