[Dailydrool] Maple Street Bassets

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 2 04:08:02 PDT 2011

Mary,
Thank you so much for sharing the Maple Street Bassets video.  That was the happiest, quickest 2 minutes I have spent on the computer in I don't know how long.  Sure it takes a minute for it to download, but well worth the wait.
With all the bad, sad news that's been on the Drool lately, our prayers and drool to all, it was uplifting to see the Bassets romp and play.
How many are there? Pups and grown-ups?  They are so fast I couldn't count.
I hope anyone who is feeling a little down can take the time and watch this wonderful video.
The "Girls" give it "all paws up!"
We're ready to vote for Looziana this time.  Is that the name to look for when we vote?
Happy Independence Day woofs to all,
Janie Anne, Siobhan, and Bill