[Dailydrool] Sedatives and a heart murmur

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:49:24 PDT 2011

My Super Cooper  is very afraid of loud noises. During a recent and fortunately rare thunder storm I thought he was going to shake his toofies loose. I have some sedatives to give him for the fourth but I am concerned because he has a heart murmur and I worry that it might not be good for him. Any advice for me?

Drool to all in need especially to all those that have lost their houndie BFFs and to the loved ones of all the humans that have made tier journey. Special drool goes to Pat and Sandi. A friend that would give as much as Sandi has is a rare treasure and she deserves all the accolades that can be bestowed on her. I am very proud to be able call her friend even though we have never met except in cyberspace. She is a true angel on earth.

Sent from my iPhone