[Dailydrool] more thank you's

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:24:03 PDT 2011

While I am pretty sure I posted these a while back...my brain can't be trusted these days, and well- an extra thank you certainly doesn't hurt.
Queen Xandy Bear posted a bootiful Fred bag on houndsbay and Donna Funk generously donated a HUGE basket of moondoggie delights~ all of which benefited Elvis' Pat Dill fund. Thank you to them and also to the folks who bid and won all of the items.

We have a candle lit for Gerdie, who left for the bridge. Gerdie is loved and remembered by her people Melissa and Alex- the folks who fuel the drool for all of us. Without them we wouldn't have this wonderful digest. Sending you lots of hugs and love...
Angelika