[Dailydrool] (no subject)

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 17:57:18 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. My oh my, we hab liddel adventure rite here in me home todey--dis not gud.  It been hot. More dan hot--an borin, so Momma says she gonna gib us all sumffin to get us up an moobin.
We git bath. Yes, dis her biggie plan. Brudder Elwood not gud durin da bath, but she dooze dis anyway.
Dat not me story youze see--it be whut we callz byline--summfin really not impawtant---

Well, it be about dinner bowl time, Momma take bowl of good stuff outta da white box, she goes on ober to da fast cookin moochine whut is above da stove. She open da door. Hmm she says--and Daddie says whut?? Momma seys dere be water alllll ober inside me cookin moochine. Drippin outta da bottom too.  Well---me an Brudder Jake is a sittin dere--we hungrie youze see----an den Momma seys lookie, the water is a runnin down the microwave moochine right inta da stove. Well summfin happin to me Daddie--he go nuts--he be a runnin all ober da home wif da ladder and da lite whut youze hold right in youze paw---he climb up here--ober dere---an he stop back at da cookin moochine whut is on da wall.
Brudder Elwood still waitin fur dinnerz---
Well he yell at Momma--whoa--I tell brudder Jake to hold onta da earflaps--dis aint gonna go ober well---
So now Daddie is a pullin da cookin moochine off da wall--and he is still a yellin at Momma---
Well den it heppin.
In da yellin dat be a goin on, da cookin moochine slippie an slide an go boom rite on da stobe.
I tellz Brudder Jake dis aint gud. Daddie now decide it be time to shut da pie hole. Momma walk away---Hello----we still down here Momma--and we aint seen no dinner bowl--
Well--we gots cold food tonite, an da cookin moochine be on da counter-and Momma aint askin--but dere be smoke a comin out her earz--

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake